Broke Mill RV Park is a modern, clean, safe and well maintained facility with large easy access sites. Del Rio, Texas, with a population of 38,000, is a safe and secure city with a small town atmosphere and moderate year round temperatures. Del Rio is host to Laughlin Air Force Base, Val Verde Regional Medical Center and area attractions including Amistad National Recreation Area and significant archeology sites. Shopping includes Plaza del Sol Mall, HEB, Super Wal-Mart and many unique local stores. Broke Mill RV Park is next to Lake Amistad, considered one of the best bass lakes in the world. Del Rio is sincerely Winter Texan friendly, and whether your visit is for work or vacation, we will be glad to have you in our park.
Our RV Park Guests Enjoy:
- Paved roads throughout RV park.
- 3900 square foot climate controlled building with laundry facilities, fitness center, day room, and clean, roomy bathrooms and showers.
- Swimming pool and patio area.
- 1260 square foot RV park office.
- 5100 square foot climate controlled Event Center with Kitchen. Great for RV Rallies!
- Wireless Internet throughout the RV park Our WI-FI system is very robust. You will be impressed with our signal strength and the speed of our new service.
- 100' X 30' Dog Park with dog wash and sitting area.
- All RV sites have 50 amp and 30 amp service, water, sewer. Please note we no longer provide cable TV.
- Roomy RV sites, 40 to 45 ft. wide by 70 ft. long will accommodate even the largest most luxurious RV, Fifth Wheel, Motor Home, or Travel Trailer, with an additional 10 by 30ft parking for car, tow vehicle, and boat. Each RV site has plenty of room for your RV's slide outs, and they are nice and level, to make setting up your RV quick and easy. No other RV Park in Del Rio offers you this kind of room for your RV rig.
- Among the finest of Texas RV Parks. The finest of Del Rio RV Parks.